LoL course for beginners ~ Recommended champion TOP ② ~
- 0 Comments
We will introduce TOP 's recommended champion following last time.
Timo / Teemo
If you are a beginner and go to TOP with Timo, there is no doubt that you can take great advantage just by harassing with AA. If you take only the advantage of health, you can also do farming safely because you can not impossibile.
- Auto attack (AA) is a long range attack (Ranged) TOP champion has a lot of short range attacks (Melee), so easy to harass at the beginning and easy to take advantage.
- Secure visibility by Ult, ease of map control.
- Q with blinds, high in pursuit performance against escape by W.
- Because Ult is a set-type skill, damage is hard to come out in collective warfare.
- Because it is easy to skill, few things can be done in collective warfare.
Gallen / Garen
Garen is attractive regardless of what mana can be invoked with no mana and cool skills can be invoked forever.
Beginners are busy becoming management of mana in addition to health and skill cool down, so I think that even if there is no mana, you can play with a margin.
- Since mana is not necessary for skill activation, there is no need to manage mana. Height of firepower by * Q> E> R.
- Escape pursuit performance is also high with MS elevation by Q.
- There is no technique to resist when Ranged champion such as Timo is awarded.
- Skill with action disturbing effect (CC) is Q only silence.
TOP's recommended champions are over.