Lethality

  • 0 Comments
ログインして編集する

A system added by updating patch note 6.22.
The Lethality gives 40% of the value as a fixed value physical defense penetration, the remaining 60% increases in proportion to the enemy level.
For example, the Lethality 100 sets the physical defense penetration 40 to a fixed value physical defense penetration, the remaining 60 adds 3.3 physical penetration penetrations for each level of the object, and when the enemy level eventually reaches 18, physical defense penetration Are summed to be 100 in total.

Beginning

Words