LoL commentary for beginners ~ Recommended champion TOP ① ~
- 0 Comments
Here, we will introduce the TOP champion recommended for beginners.
Nasas / Nasus
I think that you can better understand the importance of the last hit by using Nasas as a beginner. Also, since the last hit by Q is the most important, it is also a novice recommended champion for a practice to take the last hit.
- You can maintain your physical strength with Passive.
- Since the firepower will be raised by taking the last hit in Q, the more you become the late game, the less you can put your hands on.
- It is possible to extremely lower AS and MS with a powerful throw of target specification by * W.
- It becomes harder by Ult and it is strong also for endurance fight.
- Because it tends to depend on the stack of Q, it takes time to restart if you can not take the last hit in the early stage.
- Although the final stage is strong, there is not much that can be done only by focusing on the farm early in the opening stage.
Marufite / Malphite
I think that it is possible to memorize it in playing the timing of the initiate because it is easy to make an important initiative in LoL's group warfare with Ult.
- Ult's initiative's strength (collective battle can start at this favorable timing)
- Automatically generates a shield that protects itself by Passive.
- Damage to skills increases as AR increases, so it is strong on AD champions.
- It tends to depend on long Ult of cool down. Without Ult you can not do anything.
- Mana management in the early stages is severe.